Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Father's Day 2012

Mommy and I woke up very early and tiptoed out of the house.  We wanted to suprise Daddy with some yummy hot glazed donuts for Father's Day!  What a nice way to wake up!    
After we ate our donuts we decided to celebrate by heading to the North Carolina Zoo!  This is one of our favorite places to go!  I have been several times and I love it each and every time!  One of the special highlights this visit was a pregnant Giraffe!  She was ready to have her baby any moment.  Look at her belly in the picture.  It sure is big! We also saw a special dinosaur exhibit.  I really like dinosaurs a lot.  I can even say their big long names!  Oh, I almost forget my Mama got an unexpected surprise from one of the dinosaurs.  He sprayed her with water.  She was really got soaked!  Roar!!


Getting Ready To Have My Baby Any Time Now!


Future Paleontologist!


 Roar!



Off To Dig For Some Dinosaur Bones!


Daddy & Me Eating Hot Glazed Donuts!  Happy Father's Day!


The big Brachiasaurus -what a long neck!


Mama's Favorite Animal At The Zoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment