Monday, August 20, 2012

At The Beach With My Family

This year we got to spend some time at the beach with my Uncle Kenneth, Aunt Cindy, Jamie and Cady.  My cousins are quite a bit older than me but I get so excited when I get to see them.  My Uncle Kenneth is really silly.  He is always trying to tease me and show me odd things.  This year he told me that we were going to catch a seaguill and paint it blue!  That is really silly.

We spent a lot of time cooking out and playing on the beach.  We also went to the aquarium where we saw some pretty cool pengiuns.  We always go to the Big Oak Drive-In to get the best shrimp burgers.  The Big Oak Drive-In is pretty famous.  It has been featured in Southern Living for it's shrimp burgers.




Playing with my cousin Jamie!


I love playing in the sand!


 With my Daddy & Uncle Kenneth At the Aqurium

We love the Big Oak Drive-In!



The Best Shrimp Burgers!


With my family at our favorite hangout Jordan's Seafood (At The Oyster Bar)


See the little pengiums in the background!


Being Silly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment