Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mama's Weekend At The Beach May 2012

The long awaited girls' weekend finally came on the weekend of May 18.  I was so excited to reunite with the same girlfriends that I had taken a trip with to New Orleans ten years ago!!  We had the best time on that trip, so we thought it would be fun to get together again!  This time we decided to go down to the beach condo for a weekend!  I was so excited but then the dread and anxiety set in!  I was going to leave my little girl! I started thinking all kinds of thoughts.  Will she cry for me?  Will her Daddy watch her as well as I do?  Will she get sick and need me?  Then I started to tell myself that she could live without me for two nights.  Surely I could get through this weekend with my girlfriends!  Well I did and we had the best time!  We had jello shots, breakfast with Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's. We enjoyed shopping, eating and sitting out on the beach!


Selina, Cathy, LeAnne and Virginia - Emerald Isle


Can you guess?

One of the girls, Wendy, could not go with us so we created our own "Flat Wendy" and took her everywhere!  She even got to meet Paula and Blaine.  Blaine was quite smitten as you can see in the picture! 




Jello Shots (Selina Made Them)


Wendy getting a shrimp burger at the famous Big Oak Drive In


Wendy getting ready for cocktail hour!



No comments:

Post a Comment