Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween 2011



Ozzy & Sharon Osbourne (Mama & Daddy) & Kathy




Foofa From Yo Gabba Gabba!





Getting My face painted at Pumpkin Farm







Me & Daddy In The Pumpkin Patch







Precious!



Fall, our favorite time of the year has been great this year! We have spent time at the Pumpkin Patch, Farmers Market, Trick or Treating and attending a couple of Halloween parties in our neighborhood. We did our annual decorating, pumpkin carving and baking Halloween goodies. Daddy always takes the top of the pumpkin off and I get to clean the seeds out. I have been doing this since I was one and I am pretty good at it now! This year it started raining on Halloween. Well, I put my Foofah costume on anyway (with my rainboots) and went out with my Momma and Daddy to get my candy! We had a blast! My Mama and Daddy went to a Halloween party dressed as Ozzy and Sharon while I stayed at home with Ms. Johnnie! I think they looked pretty good!



















No comments:

Post a Comment